Retreat gathering begins with lunch on Friday and ends with lunch on Sunday. All participants are urged to arrive Thursday between 3 and 5 pm to settle in before the scheduled retreat time, allowing time for jet lag and travel unknowns as well as traffic from the airports.
Two separate registrations are required. Registration and matriculation through Columbia University is required before reserving your accommodations below.
- Option 1: Thursday, September 8 afternoon arrival between 3 and 5 pm
- $660 includes shared accommodations for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, 9 vegetarian meals (Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch), and bedding set if necessary.
- Questions? Call 805-646-8343 ext. 123 or email email@example.com.
- Option 2: Friday morning arrival between 10 and noon
- $565 includes shared accommodations for Friday and Saturday nights, 7 vegetarian meals (Friday lunch through Sunday lunch), and bedding set if necessary.
- Questions? Call 805-646-8343 ext. 123, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offsite Option(s)
- This retreat is intended to be a full immersion in the natural beauty of the land and there will be several evening sessions.
- If you are unable to stay onsite for whatever reason, you may choose to stay in town. Your fee will be reduced by $175 for option or $125 for option 2.
- Please be aware that TOF does not provide transportation.
Prospective students/participants are required to complete two registration processes: one through TOF (below) and one through Columbia University.
TOF fees are non-refundable. If you cancel 4 weeks prior to the retreat, you may apply your money towards another TOF offering through September 2018, minus an administrative fee of $100.